What to look for in a home security camera in Ocala
When it comes to home security, it helps to get a full view of your property This is the main reason why security cameras are among the most effective devices to think about as you customize your home’s security. Despite the fact that free-standing cameras can be of use when set up correctly, they’re even more helpful when integrated into your home’s complete system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Ocala? You’ll be happy to discover these critical elements have more conveniences than earlier versions. You are able to see real-time streams from inside cameras or surprise intruders with integrated deterrent mechanisms from outdoor cameras. Just open your Vivint app or touchscreen hub and you can manage all your home security cameras.
Impressive features add value to home security cameras in Ocala
Loaded with features and easy-to-manage security cameras will elevate your home’s protection to a higher level. These crucial aspects of your home security system are available with an impressive array of features including 2-way communications, motion detection, and customizable zones. Review all of the options available to you below.
- Forceful deterrents: Choose a camera that is able to take action automatically. If strange behavior is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear ring of red light will appear on the outside of the lens and a powerful alert will resonate.
- Night vision: Powerful IR night vision sensors provide clear views of your surroundings at any hour. Your cameras will also keep their clarity when closing in on particular areas.
- Convenient storage: Choose security cameras with video storage capabilities and the chance to review clips straight from your smartphone app.
- Security app: Today’s surveillance systems in Ocala are frequently connected to a handy smartphone app. You are able to review current feeds or saved video and even activate or deactivate your alarms. The Vivint App will deliver an alert to your cell phone when there’s a triggered event.
- Motion detection: Built-in motion detection prompts cameras to take notice when unusual movement is detected. You’ll also get a message on your mobile device.
- Speak to anyone at your door or family: Need to contact your kids after school? Is there a stranger at your main entry? Modern residential security cameras, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient bi-directional communications so you are able to speak to anyone detected by your equipment.
- Greater viewing angles: Generally speaking, your outdoor video cameras should provide no less than a 120° view. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides 140° angle viewing.
- Configurable zones: This benefit gives you the chance to designate the exact space you would like your camera to watch over. This can be beneficial to optimize what you watch as you wouldn’t need updates every time an automobile goes by on the road.
Customize your own Vivint smart home system
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Ocala. The only thing left to do is to get started on your robust Vivint smart home. Phone (352) 922-3678 to start or fill out the following form to contact our home protection and automation professionals.