Should I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Ocala?
Your new nursery is nearly complete for your darling child. You spent countless hours putting together the cradle, painting the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even finished up the room with a row of stuffed animals on a shelf. But how are you going to keep watch over your infant? You can choose the customary method with a ordinary audio monitor or take it a step further and utilize the video cameras already accessible to you in your modern home security system.
Despite the fact that it might seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Ocala, it’s actually an outstanding option when you consider the benefits.
Your home’s indoor cameras in Ocala are perfect baby monitors
Most importantly, your indoor cameras are connected to your comprehensive smart home and available through a user-friendly app. This gives you versatility and reassurance knowing you are able to check in on your baby from anywhere via your cell phone or portable device. Here are a few more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Real-time high-def video feed: You’ll appreciate easily visible, high-definition images of your precious one. You can even review recorded segments directly from your phone.
- Two-way audio: You’ll not only hear the sounds from the room, you have the chance to verbalize to your loved one directly through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to calm a an uneasy sleeper. In addition, you are able to take advantage of the audio feature through your mobile device app, no matter your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your cameras will have a much better viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-sensing with updates: If your little one decides sleep time is over and wants out of the bed, you can receive motion-activated alerts sent directly to your smartphone.
- One-press contact: Although this benefit is really for older offspring, it’s still worth bringing up. With an easy touch of a button, your child can reach out to you through the app on your smartphone.
Having your complete smart home reachable from a simple app on your phone is a terrific bonus. If you see that your baby is having an issue trying to sleep and decide it could be a tad uncomfortable in the room, you are able to adjust the temperature on your smart thermostat. If they awaken, you can turn on the area’s smart lights to let them know you’re on your way. Have more than one child? You may integrate a second indoor camera and still have access to each of them with a single smartphone app.
Get Your Ocala smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Ocala smart home and benefit from the comfort and protection Vivint’s advanced surveillance equipment can supply. Call (352) 922-3678 today and learn how we can make your residence a safer, more adaptable place for everyone.