You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a wise choice for defending your home and loved ones. You even like the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of defense is well worth the cost.
See how Ocala home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to dedicated security professionals sounds like a great idea to you, you’re ready to think about home monitoring. Even though they are always there when something happens, that isn’t suggesting they are too intrusive. You won’t find them surveilling your house or inspecting your camera footage. Instead, they go into action the second an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your command center then dispatches the notification automatically to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring representative will then contact you to confirm the alarm and check on your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent is not able to reach you, they will automatically notify first responders.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the situation and will act as the primary touch point for authorities if you are off site.
Essentially, you might equate monitoring to having your own private security team connected to your security equipment. This is more than just peace of mind as you have real-life experts to help you during your time of need.